Mouse Interleukin 15 (IL-15) is a novel cytokine which affects T-cell activation and proliferation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 10 ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
For extended storage the addition of 0.1% BSA is recommended.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- 2 x 105 Units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 13.3kDa (115 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
NK T cell proliferation
cytokine receptor binding
lymph node development
positive regulation of natural killer cell proliferation
positive regulation of natural killer cell differentiation
positive regulation of T cell proliferation
extrathymic T cell selection
regulation of T cell differentiation
regulation of defense response to virus by host
positive regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)