IgG2b | MADNP-3
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified monoclonal IgG2b - liquid
- Purified IgG2b prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2b
Gustafsson, A. et al. (2011) Pichia pastoris-produced mucin-type fusion proteins with multivalent O-glycan substitution as targeting molecules for mannose-specific receptors of the immune system.
Glycobiology. 21: 1071-86.
Flowers, S.A. et al. (2020) Decrease of core-2 O-glycans on synovial lubricin in osteoarthritis reduces galectin-3 mediated crosslinking
J Biol Chem : jbc.RA120.012882. [Epub ahead of print]
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up