Recombinant Mouse interferon beta is an Escherichia coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to full-length mature mouse interferon (IFN) beta, a secreted cytokine with antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer activities.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - liquid
- Prepared by a combination of ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction and size exclusion chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- >1 x 106 units/ml as determined by cytopathic inhibition assay on mouse L929 cells
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 19.6 kD
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1 EU/ug
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of despatch
- P01575 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ifnb1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- For research purposes only
Applications of IFN Beta
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)