CXCL1, also known as GRO1, is a 7.8 kDa chemokine which is involved in neutrophil chemotaxis and activation and is expressed in a range of cells including monocytes, macrophages and vascular endothelial cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Recombinant Protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS page and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.8 kDa (72 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
growth factor activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- PMP66 may be used in ELISA applications with either AAM40 or AAM40B.
- Western Blotting
- PMP66 may be used under reducing or non-reducing western blotting conditions with either AAM40 or AAM40B.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for CXCL1
Van de Walle, G.R. et al. (2007) Herpesvirus chemokine-binding glycoprotein G (gG) efficiently inhibits neutrophil
chemotaxis in vitro and in vivo.
J Immunol. 179: 4161-9.
Finsterbusch, M. et al. (2014) Neutrophils recruited by chemoattractants in vivo induce microvascular plasma protein leakage through secretion of TNF.
J Exp Med. 211: 1307-14.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra