|Recombinant human macrophage colony stimulating factor (M-CSF) expressed in E. coli.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute in sterile distilled water to 0.1-0.5 mg/ml.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- The ED50 was determined by the dose dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine M-NSF-60 cells is 1.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of 1 x 106 units/mg.
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analyses
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for M-CSF
Ralph, P. et al. (1986) Molecular and biological properties of human macrophage growth factor, CSF-1.
Cold Spring Harb Symp Quant Biol. 51:679 - 683
MacDonald, B.R. et al. (1986) Effects of human recombinant CSF-GM and highly purified CSF-1 on the formation of multinucleated cells with osteoclast characteristics in long-term bone marrow cultures
J Bone Miner Res. 1: 227 - 233.
Ralph, P. et al. (1986) Biological properties and molecular biology of the human macrophage growth
Immunobiology. 172: 194 - 204.
Wong, G.G. (1987) Human CSF-1: molecular cloning and expression of 4-kb cDNA encoding the human
Science. 235: 1504-1508
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001954 positive regulation of cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0003006 developmental process involved in reproduction
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005157 macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010628 positive regulation of gene expression
- GO:0010744 positive regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0030225 macrophage differentiation
- GO:0030316 osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0032270 positive regulation of cellular protein metabolic process
- GO:0032946 positive regulation of mononuclear cell proliferation
- GO:0042117 monocyte activation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0045651 positive regulation of macrophage differentiation
- GO:0045657 positive regulation of monocyte differentiation
- GO:0045860 positive regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up