Recombinant Human Interleukin-8 (72 Amino Acids)
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- (72 AMINO ACIDS)
|Recombinant Human interleukin-8 (72aa) is an E. coli derived form of human interleukin-8, also known as Interleikin-8 (6-77), (Ser-IL-8)72, GCP/IL-8 protein I, IL8/NAP1 form III, Lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor, LYNAP, MDNCF-c or Neutrophil-activating factor. Recombinant Human interleukin-8 (72aa) is a truncated form of full length recombinant human Interleukin-8 lacking the five amino terminal residues (AVLPR). Significant chemotactic activity of Human IL-8 on human neutrophils was achieved at 25ng/ml (assayed by a modified Boyden chamber).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein produced in E. coli - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.25ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For extended storage the addition of 0.1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) is recommended.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.4kD (72 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Recombinant human IL-8 may be used as the standard for ELISA applications with either a purified human IL-8 antibody (AHP781) or a biotinylated human IL-8 antibody (AHP781B)
- Western Blotting
- Recombinant human IL-8 may be used as the positive control for Western Blotting applications with either a purified human IL-8 antibody (AHP781) or a biotinylated human IL-8 antibody (AHP781B).
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up