|Recombinant Human interluekin-32A
Interleukin-32 alpha (IL-32A), also known as NK4 and TAIF is a pro-inflammatory cytokine with roles in inflammation and immune regulation, and its expression is strongly regulated by pathogens and pro-inflammatory cytokines (Hong et al. 2017). IL-32 A promotes inflammation by upregulating other inflammatory cytokines including TNF-α, IL-1β, IL-6, INF-γ, and IL-8 (Al-Shobaili et al. 2018). Accordingly, a role for IL-32A has been reported in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases including IBD, COPD and RA (Damen et al. 2017). IL-32A is highly expressed in several cancer tissues, and plays a crucial role in cancer development through tumor initiation, cell proliferation, and tumor maintenance (Yan et al. 2018).
This recombinant Human interleukin-32 alpha isoform can be used to create a standard curve in a sandwich ELISA with purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-32 antibody, clone E03-4C9 (MCA6212GA) as a capture antibody and biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-32 antibody, clone B01-2A7 (MCA6213B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Centrifuge vial prior to reconstitution. Reconstitute to 100 µg/ml by adding 100 μl ddH2O.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. Do not vortex.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli and purified by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 0.15 M NaCl
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1.0% Trehalose
- ≥90 % determined by coomassie blue staining of a reducing SDS-PAGE gel
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 100 μg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 14.9 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-32||MCA6212GA||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human Interleukin-32|
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-32:Biotin||MCA6213B||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human Interleukin-32:Biotin|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up