|Human interleukin-3 is an E. coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to full-length mature human interleukin-3. Interleukin-3 supports the formation of multilineage colonies in the early development of multipotent haematopoietic progenitor cells. It has been shown to induce colony formation of macrophages, neutrophils, mast cells and megakaryocytes from agar-suspended bone marrow cells.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently vortexed after reconstitution and microcentrifuged before use.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >1 x 107 units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE analysis and N terminal sequence analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15kDa (133 amino acids)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IL-3
Matsuyama, N. et al. (2015) The IgE-dependent pathway in allergic transfusion reactions: involvement of donor blood allergens other than plasma proteins.
Int J Hematol. 102 (1): 93-100.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005135 interleukin-3 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045885 positive regulation of survival gene product expression
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up