IL-22 has been shown to act as an inhibitor of the production of IL-4 by Th2 cells, up-regulate the production of acute phase reactants in the pancreas and liver, and to be up-regulated in intestinal inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant IL-22 expressed in E.coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Determined by its ability to activate STAT following receptor ligand interaction
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 33.6 kDa (146 amino acid homodimer)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0045518 interleukin-22 receptor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-22
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|