Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Human Interleukin-17A
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Human Interleukin-17A (IL-17A) is a proinflammatory cytokine produced by activated T lymphocytes. It forms a disulfide-linked homodimer; the monomer subunit is ~15 kDa. Elevated levels of IL-17A are linked with several chronic inflammatory diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and multiple sclerosis. This product has been demonstrated for use in a pharmacokinetic antigen capture ELISA with the monoclonal antibody drug secukinumab, using an anti-secukinumab antibody for detection.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Centrifuge vial prior to reconstitution. Reconstitute to 0.5 mg/ml by adding 0.4 ml ddH2O.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Mix gently after reconstitution. Do not vortex.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli and purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 20 mM Citrate Buffer, pH4.5, 0.1 M Sodium Chloride
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Trehalose
- ≥90% determined by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by coomassie blue staining
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Predicted 15 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the human IL-17A is approximately 15 kDa determined by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001775 cell activation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006486 protein glycosylation
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0032747 positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up