Recombinant Human interleukin-17is a preparation of human interleukin-17 prepared in E. coli. Interleukin-17 is a disulphide-linked homodimer of two ~15.5 kDa subunits. High levels of IL-17 homodimer are produced by stimulated primary CD4 the T-cells from the peripheral blood. IL-17 is reported to enhance the expression of intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in human fibroblasts.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein expressed in E. coli - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 25 ul distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- PHP098 may be used as a standard in an ELISA with AHP455G.
- Western Blotting
- In Western blotting PHP098 represents as a suitable positive control for use with AHP455G.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)