This product is an E. coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to full-length mature human interleukin-15 (IL-15), a cytokine that stimulates proliferation of T-lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 ul distilled water. For extended storage the addition of 0.1% BSA and 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Buffer Solution
- Sodium Phosphate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- PHP099A has a specific activity of > 2 x 106 units/mg as determined by dose-dependent proliferation assay of CTLL-2 cells.
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 12.9 kDa based on 115 amino acid sequence
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
signal transducer activity
integral to plasma membrane
cytokine receptor binding
positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
positive regulation of tissue remodeling
positive regulation of inflammatory response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra