Human IgM | AbD22483_hIgM
Clone AbD22483_hIgM is specific for green fluorescent protein and has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. This product is recommended for use as a control reagent when using other human antibodies of the same isotype.
Clone AbD22483_hIgM forms part of a range of human recombinant immunoglobins containing the lambda light chain. A similar range of reagents containing the kappa light chain is also available from Bio-Rad.
- Product Form
- Human IgM antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as tissue culture supernatant containing 1% FCS in a liquid format.
- Buffer Solution
- None present
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP).
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human IgM
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra