Native Human IgG3 is a purified preparation og human IgG3 obtained from myeloma serum and urine. A single arc is observed using immunoelectophoresis against anti whole serum and anti human IgG3 antibodies. No reactivitiy is observed using inti IgG1, IgG2 or IgG4 by RID.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human myeloma serum or urine - liquid
- Ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and protein A chromatography, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.1% EACA 0.01% Benzamidine
- In IEP one arc was observed against anti-whole serum and anti-human IgG3. No reactivity was observed with anti IgG1, IgG2 or IgG4 by RID.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01860 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG3
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG3
Haberland, A. et al. (2016) Aptamer BC 007 – a broad spectrum neutralizer of pathogenic autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors
European Journal of Pharmacology. Jul 1 [Epub ahead of print]