Native Human IgG3 is a purified preparation og human IgG3 obtained from myeloma serum and urine. A single arc is observed using immunoelectophoresis against anti whole serum and anti human IgG3 antibodies. No reactivitiy is observed using inti IgG1, IgG2 or IgG4 by RID.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human myeloma serum or urine - liquid
- Ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and protein A chromatography, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.09%||Sodium Azide (NaN3)|
- In IEP one arc was observed against anti-whole serum and anti-human IgG3. No reactivity was observed with anti IgG1, IgG2 or IgG4 by RID.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)