- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - liquid
- Purified protein prepared from human myeloma serum by ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and protein A chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.099% Sodium Azide 0.1% EACA 0.01% Benzamidine
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- P01834 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)