Human IgG2/4 | AbD18705io
|Recombinant Human IgG2/4 kappa, clone AbD18705io, contains a kappa light chain and a hybrid heavy chain constant region combining sequences from IgG2 and IgG4. This product is a recombinant fully human antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a control reagent for IgG2/4 CH hybrid antibodies.
The heavy chain constant region of Recombinant Human IgG2/4 kappa consists of a fusion construct:
CH1, Hinge and N-terminal of CH2 identical to human IgG2 constant region (IMGT allele IGHG2*01)
C-terminal of CH2 and CH3 identical to human IgG4 constant region (IMGT allele IGHG4*04)
IgG2 and IgG4 are the least effector potent immunoglobulin subclasses, and have been combined in the design of antibodies that block their target without the induction of effector functions. An example is the therapeutic monoclonal antibody drug eculizumab (Soliris), which is used clinically to block complement factor C5, and is approved to treat the rare diseases paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS).
View Human Anti-C5 Antibody (Eculizumab Biosimilar)
View the full range of recombinant fully human immunoglobulin isotype controls
- Product Form
- Human IgG2/4 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up