Human IgG2/4 | AbD18705io
The heavy chain constant region of Recombinant Human IgG2/4 kappa consists of a fusion construct:
CH1, Hinge and N-terminal of CH2 identical to human IgG2 constant region (IMGT allele IGHG2*01)
C-terminal of CH2 and CH3 identical to human IgG4 constant region (IMGT allele IGHG4*04)
IgG2 and IgG4 are the least effector potent immunoglobulin subclasses, and have been combined in the design of antibodies that block their target without the induction of effector functions. An example is the therapeutic monoclonal antibody drug eculizumab (Soliris), which is used clinically to block complement factor C5, and is approved to treat the rare diseases paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS).
View Human Anti-C5 Antibody (Eculizumab Biosimilar)
View the full range of recombinant fully human immunoglobulin isotype controls
- Product Form
- Human IgG2/4 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human IgG2/4
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti C5 (Eculizumab Biosimilar)||MCA6145||E||0.2 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra