|IGFBP-7 (insulin-like growth factor binding protein-7) is a secreted protein which belongs to a family of IGF-BPs which regulate the biological activities and distribution of the insulin-like growth factors (IGFs), through binding to IGF-I and IGF-II. IGFBP-7 is expressed in many tumour types and acts as a suppressor of breast and prostate cancer cell lines. IGFBP-7 inhibits IGF-induced differentiation of skeletal muscle (myogenesis) and has implications in bone formation.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.25 ml distilled water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For extended storage the additiona of 0.1% BSA is recommended.
- Purified recombinant IGFBP-7 expressed in E.coli.
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Sodium Phosphate, pH6.8
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 26.4 kDa (257 amino acid residues).
- Endotoxin Level
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up