Human Fractalkine is a member of the CX3C family of chemokines which has both a chemokine and a mucin domain.PHP113 is chemotactic for human monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.2ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein prepared from E.Coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >99% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.5kDa (76 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.1 ng/mg
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- P78423 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CX3CL1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050902 leukocyte adhesive activation
- GO:0051041 positive regulation of calcium-independent cell-cell adhesion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fractalkine
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)