Human Fractalkine is a member of the CX3C family of chemokines which has both a chemokine and a mucin domain.PHP113 is chemotactic for human monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.2ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein prepared from E.Coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >99% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.5kDa (76 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/mg
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
positive regulation of inflammatory response
leukocyte adhesive activation
positive regulation of calcium-independent cell-cell adhesion
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Fractalkine
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)