Recombinant Human Flt3 Ligandis an E. coliderived polypeptide corresponding to the human Flt3 ligand, a soluble polypeptide comprising the extracellular domain of the transmembrane flt-3 ligand protein.Flt-3 ligand stimulates the proliferation and colony formation of certain BM precursor cells, including CD34 +ve cells. The biological activity was determined by dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human AML5 cells giving an ED50 of 1.0ng/ml.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 1 x 106 units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.6kDa (155 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- P49771 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FLT3LG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Flt3 Ligand
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)