The peptide sequence contains an initiator methionine at the N-terminus and is homologous to the murine, canine and bovine sequences.
PHP130 has an ED50 of <0.5ng/ml as determined by dose-dependent thymidine uptake in BaF3 cells expressing FGF receptors.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.25 ml distilled water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For extended storage, the addition of 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin is recommended.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Escherichia coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- 2 x 106 units/mg
- >95% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 22.4 kD (193 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001656 metanephros development
- GO:0001823 mesonephros development
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005105 type 1 fibroblast growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005111 type 2 fibroblast growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007369 gastrulation
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008406 gonad development
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042476 odontogenesis
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0060348 bone development
- GO:0060563 neuroepithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0071542 dopaminergic neuron differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of FGF 8
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|