Eotaxin-2 has high chemotactic selectivity for eosinophils.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.25ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein prepared from E.Coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.8kD (78 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.1 ng/mg
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- O00175 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CCL24 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0030838 positive regulation of actin filament polymerization
- GO:0032855 positive regulation of Rac GTPase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Eotaxin 2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for Eotaxin 2
Tamburro, D. et al. (2011) Multifunctional Core–Shell Nanoparticles: Discovery of Previously Invisible Biomarkers
J Am Chem Soc. 133: 19178-88.