|Human CXCL13 also known as "B cell attracting chemokine I/BCA-1" is a chemokine in the CXC family.
CXCL13 is highly effective as an attractor of B lymphocytes that express BLR-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.2ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.Coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC sequence analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 10.1kDa (85 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up