- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from human placenta - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- On SDS-PAGE a band corresponding to the transferrin receptor dimer, molecular weight of 180 kDa, is visible along with higher polymers. On reduction with mercaptoethanol, a single band at 90 kDa is visible.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P02786 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TFRC Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0008233 peptidase activity
- GO:0004998 transferrin receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD71
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)