|Recombinant Human CD31 antigen expressed in HEK293 cells comprises the extracellular domain of CD31, otherwise known as PECAM-1, a member of the Ig-related superfamily of adhesion molecules, expressed by endothelial cells, platelets, granulocytes and some lymphocytes, and plays a key role as a mediator of leucocyte-endothelial cell adhesion and leucocyte transendothelial migration, during inflammatory responses. CD31 has been linked with various inflammatory disorders including atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and multiple sclerosis (MS).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 500 ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant CD31 expressed in HEK293 cells
- Buffer Solution
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Determined by its ability to support the adhesion of activated Jurkat cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 1.0 -1.5 μg/ml.
- >97% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Recombinant protein comprising the extracellular domain of CD31 (572 amino acid residues). Monomeric glycosylated CD31 migrates at approximately 80-95 kDa by SDS PAGE, under reducing conditions.
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up