This preparation of Recombinant Human CD154 comprises the receptor binding TNF-like domain of human CD154.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 10ul 5-10mM sodium phosphate pH7.5. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.Coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC sequence analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 16.3kDa (149 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- P29965 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD40LG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD154
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.05 ug||0.5 ug|