Recombinant Human CD154
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Human CD154 is an E.coliderived protein corresponding to human CD154, also known as CD40 ligand, CD40L or TRAP. CD154 is a membrane protein expressed by activated T cells. Binding of CD154 to its ligand (CD40) on B cells induces B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin class switching.
This preparation of Recombinant Human CD154 comprises the receptor binding TNF-like domain of human CD154.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 10ul 5-10mM sodium phosphate pH7.5. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.Coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC sequence analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 16.3kDa (149 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.05 ug||0.5 ug|
- CD40 Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up