Plasma levels of CD141 are increased in diabetes mellitus and SLE, and Thrombomodulin can correlate with the pathogenesis of the cardiovascular diseases thrombosis and atherosclerosis.
Recombinant soluble Thrombomodulin contains 491 amino acid residues, including the extracellular domain of Thrombomodulin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
Further may be prepared in a buffer containing 0,1% BSA.
- Purified recombinant CD141 expressed in HEK293 cells
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Sodium Phosphate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Measured by its ability to activate protein C induced cleavage of the chromogenic substrate, BOC-Asp-Pro Arg-AMC in the presence of Thrombin. The specific activity is >500 pmoles/min/ug.
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- P07204 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- THBD Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010544 negative regulation of platelet activation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0051918 negative regulation of fibrinolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD141
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|