|Recombinant human CD120b is an 18.9 kDa peptide comprised of 174 amino acids representing the soluble form of CD120b. Soluble human CD120b, otherwise known as sTNF receptor type II (sTNFRII), is a member of the tumour necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily, produced by proteolytic cleavage of the membrane form by the metalloprotease TACE.
CD120b plays a key role in regulating the inflammatory response, acting as a receptor for both tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) and TNF-beta, and is also involved in programmed cell death and anti-viral activity. sTNFRII acts as an inhibitor of TNF-alpha induced responses, by acting as a decoy receptor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.2 ml distilled water. For extended storage the addition of 0.1% BSA is recommended.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant CD120b expressed in E.coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Determined by its inhibitory effect of the TNF-alpha mediated cytotoxicity in murine L-929 cells. The ED50 for this effect in the presence of 0.25 ng/ml of recombinant human TNF-alpha is 0.125 µg/ml.
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.9 kDa (174 amino acid residues)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1.5||3.0 ng/lane|
- Recombinant human CD120b may be used as a standard for ELISA applications with either a purified human CD120b antibody (AHP1833) or a biotinylated human CD120b antibody (AHP1833B).
- Western Blotting
- Recombinant human CD120b may be used as the positive control in Western Blotting applications with either a purified human CD120b antibody (AHP1833) or a biotinylated human CD120b antibody (AHP1833B).
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Human CD120b||AHP1833||E FN IF WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Human CD120b|
|Rabbit anti Human CD120b:Biotin||AHP1833B||E WB||50 µg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Human CD120b:Biotin|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up