Filter by Application:EP Reset
|Recombinant Human CCL17
CCL17 also known as TARC and SCYA17 is a C-C chemokine highly expressed by the thymus and other cell types, including fibroblasts (Li et al. 2019). CCL17 induces and enhances a broad spectrum of immune reactions, including some contact hypersensitivity reactions, allograft rejections, inflammatory bowel disease, atopic dermatitis and atherosclerosis (Scheu et al. 2017). Therapeutic use of antibodies to neutralize CCL17 can block influx of T cells and ameliorate the impact of various diseases (Teplyakov et al. 2017). Upregulation of CCL17 has been reported in breast cancer, and predicts a decrease in overall survival for patients with breast cancer (Li et al. 2019).
This recombinant Human CCL17 can be used to create a standard curve in a sandwich ELISA with purified Mouse anti Human CCL17 antibody, clone I02-2A4 (MCA6180GA) as the capture antibody and biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL17 antibody, clone I11-2A1 (MCA6181B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Centrifuge vial prior to reconstitution. Reconstitute to 100 µg/ml by adding 100 μl ddH2O.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. Do not vortex.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli and purified by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1.0% Trehalose
- ≥90 % determined by coomassie blue staining of a reducing SDS-PAGE gel
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 100 μg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.1 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CCL17||MCA6180GA||IY||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human CCL17|
|Mouse anti Human CCL17:Biotin||MCA6181B||IY||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human CCL17:Biotin|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up