CCL17 also known as TARC and SCYA17 is a C-C chemokine highly expressed by the thymus and other cell types, including fibroblasts (Li et al. 2019). CCL17 induces and enhances a broad spectrum of immune reactions, including some contact hypersensitivity reactions, allograft rejections, inflammatory bowel disease, atopic dermatitis and atherosclerosis (Scheu et al. 2017). Therapeutic use of antibodies to neutralize CCL17 can block influx of T cells and ameliorate the impact of various diseases (Teplyakov et al. 2017). Upregulation of CCL17 has been reported in breast cancer, and predicts a decrease in overall survival for patients with breast cancer (Li et al. 2019).
This recombinant Human CCL17 can be used to create a standard curve in a sandwich ELISA with purified Mouse anti Human CCL17 antibody, clone I02-2A4 (MCA6180GA) as the capture antibody and biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL17 antibody, clone I11-2A1 (MCA6181B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Centrifuge vial prior to reconstitution. Reconstitute to 100 µg/ml by adding 100 μl ddH2O.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. Do not vortex.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli and purified by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1.0% Trehalose
- ≥90 % determined by coomassie blue staining of a reducing SDS-PAGE gel
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 100 μg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.1 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -70oC. Following reconstitution store at -80oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of CCL17
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CCL17||MCA6180GA||IY||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Human CCL17:Biotin||MCA6181B||IY||0.1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra