Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified synthetic peptide - liquid
- Solid phase synthesis
- Buffer Solution
- TFA salt
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution.
- 98.0% by HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Peptide content 83.3%
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P16860 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NPPB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006182 cGMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0007168 receptor guanylyl cyclase signaling pathway
- GO:0008217 regulation of blood pressure
- GO:0008613 diuretic hormone activity
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0030146 diuresis
- GO:0030147 natriuresis
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0042312 regulation of vasodilation
- GO:0043114 regulation of vascular permeability
- GO:0050880 regulation of blood vessel size
- For research purposes only
Applications of Brain Natriuretic Peptide
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)