Detection of PS using Annexin V provides a reliable diagnostic tool for the indication of early programmed cell death. Bio-Rad recommend the use of Annexin V kits for this purpose.
Annexin V has also been identified as an inhibitor of prothrombin activation in the blood coagulation cascade, and the presence of antibodies to Annexin V are associated with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), recurrent spontaneous abortions and systemic sclerosis (SSc).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water at 30oC for 5 minutes. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant Annexin V expressed in E.coli.
- Buffer Solution
- 20mM Phosphate Buffer
0.02% Tween 80
130mM Arginine HCl.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >98% by SDS PAGE/HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 30 ug/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 35.8 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004859 phospholipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0050819 negative regulation of coagulation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Annexin V
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|In vitro Assay|