|Annexin II (ANXA2), otherwise known as Lipocortin II, is a pleiotropic calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein and member of the annexin family, which acts as an autocrine factor, enhancing the formation of osteoclasts and resorption of bone, and is implicated in both exocytosis and endocytosis. ANXA2 is a substrate for both tyrosine and serine/threonine kinases, and is phosphorylated following growth factor stimulation and cellular activation by viral transformation.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - liquid
- Purified recombinant 6xHis-tagged ANXA2 expressed in E.coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 41.3 kDa (361 amino acid residues with tag)
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Annexin II
Lee, J. et al. (2021) Data on G-quadruplex topology, and binding ability of G-quadruplex forming sequences found in the promoter region of biomarker proteins and those relations to the presence of nuclear localization signal in the proteins.
Data Brief. 36: 107028.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0004859 phospholipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0008092 cytoskeletal protein binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042470 melanosome
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up