Equine Tumour Necrosis Factor Alpha has an ED50 < 0.05ng/ml, determined by measuring the cytolytic effect of recombinant equine TNFα on murine WEHI-13VAR-164 cells in the presence of actinomycin D.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Recombinant Protein- lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Further dilutions should be made in a buffer containing carrier protein.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage, the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. N.B. For functional studies do not add azide.
- Recombinant protein expressed in pichia pastoris
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Endotoxin Level
- 0.15 EU/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
Following reconstitution store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- For research purposes only
Applications of TNF Alpha
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|