|Purified hamster IgG prepared from normal Golden Syrian Hamster (Mesocricetus auratus) serum using a multistep procedure which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and anion exchange chromatography. Immunoelectrophoretic analysis resulted in single precipitin arcs against anti fluorescein, anti GS Hamster IgG and anti GS Hamster serum.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Re-constitute with 1.0 ml sterile distilled water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgG prepared from normal Golden Syrian Hamster serum by a multi step process including de-lipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the presentation buffer.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 10.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up