Purified fibronectin from goat plasma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 4M urea, or with CAPS buffer at pH 11. To maintain activity dilute to a neutral pH once dissolved.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Predicted molecular weight is 220 kDa under reduced conditions
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Fibronectin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)