Purified fibronectin from goat plasma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 4M urea, or with CAPS buffer at pH 11. To maintain activity dilute to a neutral pH once dissolved.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Molecular Weight
- Predicted molecular weight is 220 kDa under reduced conditions
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibronectin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)