Serum Amyloid A
Recombinant Dog Serum Amyloid A
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Serum Amyloid A
|Recombinant Dog serum amyloid A (SAA) is a 121 aa recombinant protein produced in a eukaryotic expression system, which includes a proprietary tag at the N-terminus.
Serum amyloid A proteins are a family of acute phase proteins, produced primarily by the liver, highly conserved in vertebrate species, and used as markers of inflammation.
Canine SAA, as with SAA in other species, is present in different isoforms, this recombinant protein corresponds to isoform 1 (SAA1). Canine SAA is composed of 111 amino acids and differs from human SAA by having an 8 aa sequence insert in the central region of the sequence.
With similar biochemical properties to the native canine SAA, this reagent may be used as a standard in immunoassays for dog serum amyloid A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified by affinity and reversed-phase chromatography
- Insect cell line
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 13.8 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Dog Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up