Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Dog interleukin-2 (IL-2) is a recombinant protein corresponding to a 135 amino acid sequence of native canine IL-2.
Canine IL-2 is a 155 amino acid type I regulatory cytokine secreted by T-cells following antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. It plays a crucial role in T-cell proliferation and immune regulation and in addition also stimulates a range of other cell types including B cells, NK cells and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15.5 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up