Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Bovine MIP-1 alpha , also known as CCL3, is a recombinant protein corresponding to the 24 -93 amino acid sequence of native bovine MIP-1 alpha.
MIP-1 alpha, belonging to the CC chemokine family, plays a critical role in hematopoiesis and is shown to signal through the chemokine receptors CCR1, CCR4 and CCR5.
MIP-1 alpha is also involved in host defence against invading pathogens, acting as a regulator of activation and trafficking of inflammatory cells, such as macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, dendritic cells and T-cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.8 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up