Recombinant Bovine MCP-1 is 8.8 kDa peptide corresponding to aa 24 – 99 of mature bovine monocyte chemotactic protein 1 (MCP-1). Also known as CCL2 , MCP-1 is a secreted chemokine involved in the recruitment of monocytes to sites of injury or inflammation. MCP-1 plays an important role in the inflammatory response of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 8.8 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P28291 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CCL2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of MCP-1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)