Recombinant Bovine Interleukin-13
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Bovine interleukin-13 (IL-13) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 21 - 132 of native bovine IL-13.
Bovine interleukin-13 is an immunoregulatory cytokine produced by activated T lymphocytes. IL-13 has a range of activities that include the stimulation of B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin production, as well as the induction of differentiation in both B cells and cells of the monocytic lineage.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 12.6 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up