Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 p24 antibody
Goat anti Human immunodeficiency virus p24 antibody recognizes p24, a component of the human immunodeficiency virus capsid. p24 is a cleavage product of the gag-pol polyprotein.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide PEVIPMFSALSEGATPKL.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P03366 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0003887 DNA-directed DNA polymerase activity
- GO:0003964 RNA-directed DNA polymerase activity
- GO:0004190 aspartic-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004523 ribonuclease H activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006278 RNA-dependent DNA replication
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008907 integrase activity
- GO:0019028 viral capsid
- GO:0019047 provirus integration
- GO:0019061 uncoating of virus
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0030430 host cell cytoplasm
- GO:0042025 host cell nucleus
- GO:0046797 viral procapsid maturation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 p24 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)