Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 gp41 antibody
Goat anti Human immunogeficiency virus gp41 antibody recognizes gp41 from human immunodeficiency virus 1. After cleavage of gp160 into gp120 and gp41, gp41 remains non-covalently bound to gp120 and aids the virus in entering the cell.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide RVVQREKRAVGIVGAMFLGFLGAAGSTMGAVSLTLTVQAR.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q70626 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0019031 viral envelope
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0030683 evasion by virus of host immune response
- GO:0044175 host cell endosome membrane
- GO:0055036 virion membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 gp41 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)