Goat anti S-Tag antibody recognises S-Tag, a fusion peptide tag derived from pancreatic RNase A that is widely used in protein expression applications.
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to S-Tag was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- S-tag recombinant protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of S-Tag antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)