Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Sheep Interleukin-13:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Sheep Interleukin-13 recognizes sheep interleukin-13 (IL-13), a 14.6 kDa regulatory cytokine.
Sheep IL-13 is produced by activated T helper type 2 (Th2) cells and is implicated as a central mediator of the physiological changes induced by allergic inflammation. Increases in IL-13 play a role in allergen-induced airway hyperresponsiveness in sheep asthma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to sheep interleukin-13 was raised by repeated immunization of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant ovine IL-13
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Sheep Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up