Donkey anti Sheep albumin antibody recognizes sheep albumin, a major plasma protein that functions in the regulation of colloidal osmotic pressure.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Sheep albumin, essentially globulin free (approximately 99%) prepared from fraction V powder.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P14639 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ALB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008289 lipid binding
- GO:0006810 transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Albumin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)