Neuronal Calcium Sensor 1 antibody
Sheep anti Neuronal Calcium Sensor 1 antibody recognizes the C-terminal region of human Neuronal Calcium Sensor 1, also known as Frequenin or NCS1, part of a large family of calcium-dependent proteins that act as molecular switches.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Chicken Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C terminal region of the native molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P62168 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Freq Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0008427 calcium-dependent protein kinase inhibitor activity
- GO:0010975 regulation of neuron projection development
- GO:0014069 postsynaptic density
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0031410 cytoplasmic vesicle
- GO:0032580 Golgi cisterna membrane
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
- GO:0045921 positive regulation of exocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0051927 negative regulation of calcium ion transport via voltage-gated calcium channel activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neuronal Calcium Sensor 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- 0100-0190 detects a band of approximately 29kDa in rat brain homogenates under reducing conditions.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|