IL-1 Alpha antibody
|Goat anti Rat Interleukin-1 alpha antibody recognizes rat interleukin-1 alpha. Rat IL-1 alpha is a 17.7kD cytokine, which is produced by macrophages.
IL-1 alpha is chemotactic for leucocytes and also contributes to the inflammatory response by its interactions with several other cell types.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IL-1 alpha were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant rat IL-1 alpha.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001660 fever generation
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005150 interleukin-1, Type I receptor binding
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010193 response to ozone
- GO:0010243 response to organic nitrogen
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0010893 positive regulation of steroid biosynthetic process
- GO:0014070 response to organic cyclic compound
- GO:0031424 keratinization
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032874 positive regulation of stress-activated MAPK cascade
- GO:0033591 response to L-ascorbic acid
- GO:0034605 cellular response to heat
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0046688 response to copper ion
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0051930 regulation of sensory perception of pain
- GO:0070374 positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up