Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Rat IgG antibody recognizes rat IgG. This antibody has been cross absorbed against pooled mouse sera and pooled mouse plasmacytoma/hybridoma proteins.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline, 1mM MgCl2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for IgG antibody
Monticone, S. et al. (2015) Immunohistochemical, genetic and clinical characterization of sporadic aldosterone-producing adenomas.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. pii: S0303-7207(15)00223-3.
Schley, G. et al. (2018) Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging of experimental chronic kidney disease: A quantitative correlation study with histology.
PLoS One. 13 (7): e0200259.
El Amki, M. et al. (2018) Improved Reperfusion and Vasculoprotection by the Poly(ADP-Ribose)Polymerase Inhibitor PJ34 After Stroke and Thrombolysis in Mice.
Mol Neurobiol. 55 (12): 9156-9168.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up