|Goat anti Rat IgG (H/L) antibody recognizes the heavy and light chains of rat IgG. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-biotin, anti-goat serum, rat IgG and rat serum.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute using 1 ml of sterile distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rat IgG, whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 2.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up