Leukemia Inhibitory Factor antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Chicken anti Rabbit Leukemia Inhibitory Factor recognizes rabbit leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF).
Rabbit LIF is a chemokine belonging to the IL-6 cytokine family. LIF inhibits differentiation in normal stem cells, but in leukemic myeloid cells, it induces differentiation thereby preventing further growth.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Dog Goat Monkey Dolphin Cat Guinea Pig Human Mouse Rat Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rabbit leukemia inhibitory factor was raised by repeated immunization of chicken with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rabbit Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rabbit Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up